Sunday, May 26, 2013

Add a Pop of Color to Your Patio

Summer is all about relaxing in the sun and enjoying the outdoors with the beautiful Long Island weather. When I think of summer I think about warm bright colors which is refreshing and instantly puts you in a better mood. Hildreth's brand teak just got this fun seating group in. I love the colors, they remind me of the beach: blue water, yellow sand. It doesn't get any better than that!


I love this seating group because it mixes the classic and timeless look and quality of a great teak seating group, which will last a lifetime, with unexpected fun colors, creating a laid back look.


Thanks for checking out our blog! Don't forget to check out our You Tube ChannelFacebook PageTwitter & Pinterest ! We can't wait to see you in the store, where We've Been Thanking You Since 1842!


Post a Comment