Friday, May 24, 2013
Tips to Help you Get Ready for Memorial Day
Memorial Day is almost here and Hildreth's Home Goods is going to help you get Ready for Memorial Day just Follow these tips and your Home will be ready For the Red White and Blue!
1. Get Some Red White or Blue accents for the inside and outside of your home Such as Pillows or Doormats.
2. Get some Toys for the kids to play with that are Red White and Blue themed. During Memorial Day we like to BBQ and hang around outside, so why not get some toys for the kids to play with like kick balls, bubbles, or kites
3. Get your Red, White and Blue Beach towels to Show off your American Pride!
4.Get some small hand towels that shows of the summerly spirit.
Like this one on the bottom from Mudpie.
5. Having Guest Over getting some Linens that are Red or Blue will bring that Memorial day spirit right into your home!
6. Make some Patriotic Food. Heres a Tip take marshmallows, Blueberries and Strawberries and put them on a stick to create a sweet simple treat for the family.
Have a Fun and Safe Memorial Day!
and remember to say thanks to all who have given the ultimate sacrifice to keep America safe.
Thanks for checking out our blog! Don't forget to check out our You Tube Channel, Facebook Page, Twitter & Pinterest ! We can't wait to see you in the store, where We've Been Thanking You Since 1842!