Friday, June 21, 2013
Getting Your Patio Ready for Summer.
Summer is here! Time to turn on the BBQ's and relax outside. Here are some tips to get your patio ready for the summer!
1. Have Good Quality. Having a good quality piece its great because you won't have to buy new pieces every year. when you are buying outdoor furniture remember that it needs to stand up against the sun, rain and wind. So pick a piece that will last a couple seasons.
2. Bring on the Shade. During the Summer it can get pretty hot so having shade is a must. whether it be an umbrella or an old oak tree having shade will cool you down in the summer heat.
3. Always have a place to set your drink. Make sure you have a place to set your drink down like a coffee or end table.
4. Have Fun with colors. While you might want to keep your pieces a neutral color you have fun with pillows and accents to add some color to your outdoor furniture.
5. Place a rug down. Placing an outdoor rug can help your outdoor space seem cozy and relaxing also the rugs can keep your feet cool from the summer heat.
Have a Safe and fun Summer!