Sunday, December 8, 2013

GIVE YOUR HOME PERSONALITY--YOUR OWN!



 GIVE YOUR HOME PERSONALITY--YOUR OWN!
 

 
 
 
 
Many customers ask: "What's 'in' in home design this year?"
I always answer. "Whatever you LOVE.  If you love it, you'll make it work for you."
And the great thing about that is you'll always feel at-home at home.
 
Fill your house with the things that are very important to YOU.
For me, it's photos and books, as shown above.
And everytime I have guests, the first thing they do is look at all my pictures!  People love photos.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In your bath and/or bedroom, you can continue displaying your own hobbies, quirks and mini-obsessions!  For me, that would be my life-long love of Jeannie bottles and Betty & Veronica memorablilia (see above photo). 
Since I was 6 years old, I DESPERATELY wanted a Jeannie bottle!
My dream was FINALLY fulfilled about 10 years ago--thanks to the internet.
Betty and Veronica comics are just a significant!  Luckily, the comics and "novellas" are still published.
 
Hildreths has SO MANY beautful photo frames, toss pillows and accessories galore so you can express your own uniqueness!
 
Photos and text by Patricia Keane

Thanks for checking out our blog! Don't forget to check out our Facebook PageInstagramTwitter, PinterestYou Tube Channel ! We can't wait to see you in the store, where We've Been Thanking You Since 1842!


 
 
Post a Comment