Saturday, February 22, 2014
Family Decorating Ideas
1. Consider an open floor plan for your home. This way you will be able to see your children from any room you are in. It also makes it easier to for everyone to feel cozy and warm.
2. Use Rugs in your Home so give the home a warm feeling and to absorb the noise.
3. Use strong durable material for your furniture, Try to avoid white if you do not want to clean it 24/7 use a dark blue or a leather sofa.
4. Create a fun place for your children to play in!
5. Display your children's artwork in a frame.
Labels: Family Decorating Ideas