Spring is Here! It's time to wash away those winter blues and clean your house for Spring and Summer! Spring Cleaning gives you the opportunity to open the windows and clean your home. Here are some areas that you should clean around your home!
- Open windows
- Wash your windows and window sills.
- Dust your furniture.
- Throw away or Donate old clothes.
- Clean out your drawers and give them a quick wipe down.
- Clean out your closet and donate your old clothes.
- Wash and clean your bed sheets and linens.
- Sprinkle baking soda on mattress , let it clean your mattress then vacuuming it up.
- Clean your Lampshades
- Clean mirrors, photos frames, and artwork,
- Clean out air vents
- Sweep and wash the floor or vacuum floor.
Kitchen / Dining Room
Living room/ Den
- Clean the Fridge and Freezer and throw out any old food.
- Clean all the windows and any mirrors or glass tables.
- Clean all the cabinets and throw out any broken pots and pans
- Clean the pantry and toss out any old food
- Wash cabinet doors and knobs
- Clean stove top and oven.
- Clean under the fridge to get out the dust.
- Clean water filter, Toaster, mircowave and coffee pot.
- Wash back splash of any food or grime
- Clean dishwasher
- Sweep and wash floor.
- Dust any furniture that needs dusting
- clean chairs
- Shine silverware, and clean china
- wash your table linens
- Clean the top of your fan blades
- Open windows
- Clean out all cabinets, and throw out any old makeup, medications, shampoo...etc
- Clean the cabinets
- Wash the windows, and mirrors
- Clean the bathroom rugs
- Clean the tub and get out all the soap scum
- Clean the sinks and faucets
- Fix any clogs.
- Shine faucets.
- Place new towels or clean towels in the bathroom.
- Wash and sweep floors .
- Open windows.
- Vacuum and clean rugs
- Vacuum sofas and clean up pet hairs.
- Spot clean sofas
- Clean throw pillows and blankets and donate any old ones.
- Dust shelves and furniture.
- Wash windows.
- Clean television screen.
- dust electronics.
- Sort through old books,DVDs, and donate any unused ones.
- Clean your Children's toys
- Wash and clean floors
Happy Spring Cleaning!
Any questions? Feel free to call us at (631)-283-2300